FROM ALL OF US AT THE BLUE MERMAID ISLAND GRILL
WELCOME TO THE SEACOAST!
For nearly twenty years the BLUE MERMAID ISLAND GRILL has served unique and delicious cuisine inspired by the flavors of the Caribbean. Our menu features favorites like Jamaican Jerk Chicken, Guava-braised Short Ribs, New World Paella and Island Shrimp Pad Thai, along with many options for soup, salad, sandwiches and burgers, small plates and grilled seafood. Besides our great eats, we have eight rotating beers on tap from our favorite craft brewers, a wide selection of wines and a very tasty assortment of cocktails. We’re also known for Portsmouth’s best margaritas!
We think there are a few other things you should know about us:
- Our beautiful restaurant is located in Downtown Portsmouth in an historic house more than 200 years old. The atmosphere is always casual and family-friendly!
- We provide free parking next to our building and validate ticket stubs for theHanover Street parking garage.
- We host live music every week on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. We proudly support this area’s vibrant and talented arts and music community.
- We also have a popular trivia night, a Sunday brunch, and many other great events and promotions throughout the week.
- We offer indoor seating in our bar and lounge, as well as upstairs in our dining room. We also have outdoor seating on our terrific deck.
- Our chefs design many wonderful gluten-free and vegetarian options for our menu and for daily specials.
- We will gladly reserve our semi-private dining rooms to accommodate larger parties between 10-55 people. We are also a full-service food and beverage caterer for private functions both in- and outside our restaurant.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Scott and Karen Logan, Owners
BLUE MERMAID ISLAND GRILL
Contact Us: 603-427-2583 (reservations and general inquiries)
(located at High Street and Hanover Street in Downtown Portsmouth behind the Hilton Garden Hotel – on Garden Way)